A new version 2.1.1 is up. Among the changes:
- Increased efficiency of version checking
- Fixed a small bug with the admin footer
- Significant cleanup of Style selection code
- Moved Default style to resources folder so it can’t be misplaced
- Significant error checking RE missing or renamed styles
- If chosen style is missing, falls back to default rather than linking nonexistent file
Two notes if you’re upgrading from an old version:
- You may discover that the Styles dropdown in the Settings screen now has two items called “Default”. If so, go into
Default.css— you don’t need it anymore.
- There has been a change to the way the Style setting is saved. It should auto-update existing settings, but if it doesn’t work you may find that your chosen style has reverted to the default. If so, simply go into settings and re-save with the style you want.